December 22, 2008

An Ode to the Twelve Days of Christmas

A fun little post to ring in the holidays... Hope you get a kick out of it!

The Twelve Days of Membership (for Association members)
Sung to the tune of The Twelve Days of Christmas

On the first day of Membership, my association gave to me, a certificate that was very lovely

On the second day of membership, my association gave to me, two member discounts, and a certificate that was very lovely…

On the third day of membership, my association gave to me, three educational webinars, two member discounts, and a certificate that was very lovely…

On the fourth day of membership, my association gave to me, four quarterly magazines, three educational webinars, two member discounts, and a certificate that was very lovely…

On the fifth day of membership, my association gave to me, five CEUs, four quarterly magazines, three educational webinars, two member discounts, and a certificate that was very lovely…

On the sixth day of membership, my association gave to me, six professional mentors, five CEUs, four quarterly magazines, three educational webinars, two member discounts, and a certificate that was very lovely…

On the seventh day of membership, my association gave to me, seven job bank referrals, six professional mentors, five CEUs, four quarterly magazines, three educational webinars, two member discounts, and a certificate that was very lovely…

On the eighth day of membership, my association gave to me, eight fundraising solicitations, seven job bank referrals, six professional mentors, five CEUs, four quarterly magazines, three educational webinars, two member discounts, and a certificate that was very lovely…

On the ninth day of membership, my association gave to me, nine monthly luncheons, eight fundraising solicitations, seven job bank referrals, six professional mentors, five CEUs, four quarterly magazines, three educational webinars, two member discounts, and a certificate that was very lovely…

On the tenth day of membership, my association gave to me, ten social media applications, nine monthly luncheons, eight fundraising solicitations, seven job bank referrals, six professional mentors, five CEUs, four quarterly magazines, three educational webinars, two member discounts, and a certificate that was very lovely…

On the eleventh day of membership, my association gave to me, eleven volunteer committees, ten social media applications, nine monthly luncheons, eight fundraising solicitations, seven job bank referrals, six professional mentors, five CEUs, four quarterly magazines, three educational webinars, two member discounts, and a certificate that was very lovely…

On the twelfth day of membership, my association gave to me, twelve monthly e-newsletters, eleven volunteer committees, ten social media applications, nine monthly luncheons, eight fundraising solicitations, seven job bank referrals, six professional mentors, five CEUs, four quarterly magazines, three educational webinars, two member discounts, and a certificate that was very lovely…

1 comment:

jkhewett said...

Very creative ...

Happy Holidays1